A Successful applicant will have FAA Supplemental Type Certification experience (STC)
- Assist in the development and improvement our proprietary products
- Create and Modify engendering models
- Provide direction to assemblers and machinists and work proactively with them
- Provide recommendations and creative suggestions for solutions to problems
- Coordinate the activities relative to the development of new equipment
- Performs quality inspection of components received from vendors against company standards.
- Performs inspections of assemblies from production to ensure they meet requirements.
- Maintains precision measuring instruments and ensure proper calibration.
- Verifies production is following proper procedures during assembly.
- Maintains quality records as they relate to all components and equipment checks.
- Report on trends and findings during quality inspections.
- Compile product documentation for product
- Collaborate with various departments to upkeep existing documents and create new quality documents.