16th ANNUAL HELISUCCESS!
Career Development Webinar & Job Fair
Dates: October 9 - 10, 2023
VENUE - Westgate Las Vegas Resort
To read a MAGAZINE ARTICLE on the Seminar as published in previous issue of Rotorcraft Pro Magazine - CLICK HERE.
Who might benefit from this seminar?
Career Helicopter Pilots and Mechanics. Put a face to a name! Meet the hiring authorities face to face! Get your resume into the right hands! This Seminar is designed to offer helicopter industry professionals, who may be new to the industry, or in a transition phase of their career, an opportunity for learning and networking. Those who are looking for inside information that may give them that competitive edge in the helicopter industry hiring process. Knowledge is Power! Who might this seminar benefit?
- Students presently in a Pro Pilot Training Program.
- Flight Instructors getting ready to break out of the training environment and into the REAL WORLD!
- Individuals considering transferring to other sectors of the industry. i.e., GOM to EMS.
- Individuals transitioning from Military to Civilian.
Event schedule will be October 9 - 10, 2023 from 8:30am - 6pm
Presentation / Topics may include:
- State of Hiring (HAI)
- Advancement in the Helicopter Industry
- Networking - Do or Die!
- Resume Tips and Tricks for Helicopter Pro's
- Military to Civilian - Making the Jump!
- Careers in Electronic News Gathering
- Opportunities in International Flying
- Utility / Short Haul
- Success in Flying Tours - What to Expect
- Careers in Agricultural Spraying/Seeding
- Careers in Federal Law Enforcement / U.S. Customs
- Professionalism & Attitude "Recipe for Success"
- Fire Fighting
- So You Want to be and EMS Pilot
- Success in the Oil Patch - What to Expect
- Career Survival 101 - Nuggets to Live By!
- Lyn Burks - 30+ year veteran helicopter pilot, ATP/CFII, Helicopter Industry Recruiter, Owner/Developer of Justhelicopters.com, Verticalreference.com, Justhelicopters.TV, Helicoptersalaries.com. Lyn is also the Editor In Chief / Owner of Rotor Pro Magazine.
- Randy Rowles, MBA – Pilot Examiner, ATP, Gold Seal CFII, Master CFI, Owner Helicopter Institute, Helicopter Association International Board of Directors.
- Christina Girard - HR Business Partner for Bristow Helicopters. Christina Girard is an Army veteran with over nine years of experience in aviation recruiting at Bristow Helicopters. Christina has over 15 years of corporate HR experience. She has a bachelor's degree in Management from Lamar University. She also was a guest speaker at the 2022 HAI Mil-2-Civ workshop, where she spoke about the experience required to fly in the Gulf of Mexico and resume-writing techniques.
- John Dunbar – Owner/Operator of JCS Aviation which provides a variety of piloting services to the global helicopter industry.
- Scott Tish - Scott has 35+ years experience in helicopter air ambulance operations and is the Director of Standardization and Training for Reach Air Medical Services.
- Tyler Carver - Assistant Director of Operations, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters.
- Barry Lloyd– Retired Helicopter Program Manager for CAL FIRE (Retired). 50+ year veteran helicopter pilot with experience in both civilian and military operations. USFS/CDF fire carded pilot for over 35 years. Certified Accident Investigator. Presently an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner as well as Training Pilot and Part 135 Check Airman for several helicopter operators.
- Marc Stanley - Former Army Aviator and former Corporate Pilot with Mass Mutual flying the AW139.
- Dave Tibbals - A native Tennessean, veteran of the United States Marine Corps, and 30 plus years of military, HAA, and recreational flying, Dave recently retired as an IFR Offshore S-76 Captain with CHC Global. Dave has been to 23 countries while serving in the Marines flying the CH-53 series and further as a civilian pilot.
- Janie Foster - Former AW139 Pilot with ERA Helicopters. Also experienced in the areas of Medevac/SAR, wild land firefighting, logging, utility, and offshore operations. Recently retired as Air Evac Lifeteam as a pilot recruiter.
- Tim Lynn - Retired Huntington Beach Police Pilot, ENG Pilot / Reporter with Angel City Air, KTLA Sky 5 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Randy Mains - 13,000 hour, 44 year ATP helicopter pilot. Decorated U.S. Army Veteran helicopter pilot. Simulator Instructor / Examiner with Abu Dhabi Aviation in the Middle East. BA Journalism, Pilot Examiner, ATP, CRM/AMRM Instructor.
- David McColl - Veteran Helicopter Pilot and short haul / utility pilot.
- David Grantham - Air Interdiction Agent / Pilot with U.S. Customs Air & Marine Ops.
STAY TUNED - REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 15, 2023
REGISTER EARLY - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!