This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin flying onboard yachts.
Training will be provided on the specific helicopter model (twin engine).
- 1500 hours helicopter time
- 500 hours in turbine helicopters
- FAA License
- Commercial Heli License
- Valid Medical
- Desire to Travel
Pilot needs to be mechanically minded and able to be responsible for the aircraft. There is no onboard mechanic, so the pilot needs to be capable and confident in taking care of the aircraft when onboard. Including (but not limited to): installing covers, installing tie down straps, washing the aircraft.
- Twin engine helicopter experience
- Yacht based / boat based landing experience
- A&P License
- Experience with small boats
- STCW Certificate
- Desire to help out in a dynamic team
The position offers:
- Full time aboard a large super yacht - no fixed rotation available at this time
- Adequate time off dependent upon vessel's cruising schedule and trips for guests
- Other benefits will be provided upon interview (medical, insurance, paid leave, etc)
- Salary and bonus to be discussed upon interview
The ideal candidate would be a pilot seeking an entry level yacht-based helicopter position who wants to be a part of a team in a dynamic environment. This position would require being involved in other marine activities such as driving tenders and other marine equipment, and willingness to help out onboard where needed.
Job start date is flexible.
Applicants should provide an updated resume and a current photo of yourself in your current flying role if you see fit.