Alexandria, Va. (Jan. 30, 2020) – Helicopter Association International’s (HAI) members elected four members to the HAI Board of Directors on Tuesday, Jan. 28, at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020. Three individuals are joining the board for the first time, while another is being reelected to his post.
The elected directors, whose three-year terms will begin on July 1, 2020, are:
- Randal Rowles, Helicopter Institute Inc. (reelected)
- Mark A. Schlaefli, Sundance Helicopters Inc. (new)
- Nicole L. Vandelaar, Novictor Helicopters (new)
- B. Adam Hammond, CAM, Tennessee Valley Authority Helicopter Services (new)
HAI also announced Tuesday the lineup of officers for the term July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021:
- Chair: Stacy Sheard, Executive Jet Management
- Vice Chair: Marc Stanley, MassMutual Financial Group
- Treasurer: Randal Rowles, Helicopter Institute Inc.
- Assistant Treasurer: Jan Becker, Becker Helicopter Services Pty Ltd.
HAI is the professional trade association for the international helicopter industry. HAI members represent more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals who safely operate more than 4,500 helicopters approximately 2.3 million hours each year in more than 73 nations. HAI is dedicated to the promotion of the helicopter as a safe, effective method of commerce and to the advancement of the international helicopter community.